Euro Puppy’s Guarantee is an inseparable part of the General Terms and Conditions.
The guarantee is not meant to warrant that the dog will not have a health problem in his or her
entire life. A dog’s health depends on many different factors such as proper feeding, care, exercise
and genetics. Some of these are unpredictable or we have no influence on them. In spite of our
experience, strict protocols and loving care, no one can guarantee that the dog will not have a
health issue at some stage of its life.
Dog’s are usually shipped by the age of 2-4 months. In the case of countries that require the dog to
be older than 4 months before import, and anywhere up to 1 year old, then the dog will be
boarded either with the breeder or a Purebreedbulls Puppy representative until import is permitted. The
Guarantee on the dog takes effect upon the dog reaching 4 months of age, whether the dog has
been delivered or is still boarded by Purebreedbulls coperatives . Any problem or illness that could develop with
the dog after 4 months of age and during boarding, that is not covered by the terms of the
guarantee, such as a minor illness that could affect future breeding or showing, cannot be claimed
upon, nor any refund accepted. See below for illnesses that are not covered by our guarantee.
A licensed veterinarian must examine the dog within two
(2) normal business days of the arrival.
Weekends and public holidays are excluded, as they are not seen as normal working days Purebreedbulls , however, recommend that the dog visits a veterinarian as soon as possibly convenient
within the time frame.
Purebreedbulls must be informed immediately of the examination’s result. Once the dog receives a
clean bill of health please email the live chat service or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at Purebreedbulls . If there is a health issue, the
report must be sent to Purebreedbulls.
As a responsible owner, the new owner agrees to feed the dog with premium dog food and not
allow the dog to become obese. Purebreedbulls advises to keep the new dog separate from other
dogs in and out of the house until the veterinarian has given it a clean bill of health.
The new owner is required to keep Euro Puppy updated with information regarding the dog’s well
being at least annually. Purebreedbulls requests information about the dog’s current weight, feeding,
living conditions, socialization, exercise, veterinarian visits and a couple of photos. All these details
shall be sent to info@Purebreedbulls. Purebreedbulls recommends that all veterinary visit
reports and receipts be kept in a safe place for future reference if needed.
1. THE GUARANTEE COVERS THE DOG AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
• Fatal viruses for five (5) days or 120 hours from its arrival. These are: Distemper, Parvo, and
• Death caused by a genetic or congenital reason.
• Life altering congenital and genetic diseases which adversely affect the health of the dog. This
includes: generalized demodectic mange, kidney and heart failure, spine, and liver problems.
• Severe luxating patellas, severe hip and elbow dysplasia which hampers the dog’s movement
and natural gait and requires surgery to correct until four (4) years of age.
MAKING A GUARANTEE CLAIM
• Any noticed health issue must be reported immediately to purebreedbulls to allow for assistance
and advice. Not reporting a serious health issue within 24 hours of the 1st veterinary visit, will
result in the cancellation of the guarantee.
• The official report – written up with the clinic’s official headed paper and signed by the
veterinarian – including the dog’s date of birth, registered name/number, and microchip
number must be scanned and emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours after
the examination. The report must be clear and precise stating the symptoms, exact problem,
severity and the test(s) that have been done, i.e.: x-ray, ultrasound, blood test, etc. A second
(2nd) official licensed veterinarian’s report from another independent clinic may also be
required. Clear digital photos and/or video may also be requested to verify a problem. Before
any claim is granted Purebreedbulls licensed veterinarian or a specialist will have to view and
approve the validity of the claim.
• In the event of death, a necropsy report is required to ascertain reason.
• In case of severe elbow or hip dysplasia, the radiograph should be permanently identified in
the film emulsion with microchip number, registered name and/or number, date of birth, name
of the veterinarian or hospital making the film and the date of the radiograph taken.
• The guarantee claim will not be approved if the reported illness cannot be traced back to
genetic or congenital reasons. Furthermore If the cause of illness is unknown and cannot be
clearly determined by the licensed veterinarian no claim will be accepted.
• The new owner may choose another dog of equivalent value from the Purebreedbulls website
within six months of the tragic event.
3. WHAT IS NOT COVERED
• Coccidia, giardia, kennel cough, cold, pneumonia and other bacterial diseases.
• Diseases which are not life threatening and do not adversely affect the health of the dog. Such
diseases are localized demodectic mange, grade 1-2 heart murmur, grade 1-2 luxating patellas,
cherry eye, bladder stones, inverted eyelids, inverted tails, testicle problems (pre-departure vet
check will insure both testicles have descended).
• Issues with Bulldog and the Neapolitan Mastiff breeds which is considered normal: cherry eye,
entropion, loose hips, demodectic mange (generalized and localized), and skin allergies.
• Temperament issues as they can be caused by lack of training, discipline or proper dog
• Successful Showing or breeding of the dog, regardless of show or breeding potential. Purebreedbulls can and only will give a professional opinion.
• Veterinarian fees or costs. A dog owner, must be aware that owning a dog means visits to the
veterinarian and understand that they will be responsible for all payments.
Puppy strongly recommends the purchase of pet insurance for all dogs to cover unexpected
• Neglect or improper care by the new owner! Veterinarian care including vaccines, de-worming
and heartworm treatment plus regular checkups are all part of owning a dog and small
problems should be treated before escalating into bigger ones.
• The new owner is responsible for the total transportation cost of the new dog, however if
Shipping Protection is purchased there will be an exemption from paying these costs. Purebreedbulls does not require, but may reserve the right to have the dog in question sent back at the
new owners expense.
4. FULL PUPPY LOSS COVERAGE GUARANTEE
This point applies to the new owner only if they were to additionally purchase Purebreedbulls
With this protection the dog owner would not be liable to pay any new shipping costs for the
puppy that they would receive if they were to exercise this Guarantee, this also covers agent fees,
health certificate, microchip and crate, and is available up to the original shipping amount paid
previously. The Shipping Protection cannot be used for a new purchase, only for the dog covered
under the Puppy Loss Coverage Guarantee.